- Wedding Information / Informacion para Boda
Requirements for Wedding in Saint Patrick
- The groom or the bride must be registered in the Parish or live within the boundaries of the church. If not, permission from their local church is required.
- FOCCUS couple completed
- Mentor Couple chosen
- Sacrament Certificates: Baptism, First Communion & Confirmation -within 6 months prior to the wedding
- If former Marriage, provide: Marriage record, Death Certificate record of former spouse / Decree of Nullity / Declaration of Freedom to Marry
- Freedom to Marry Affidavits
- Celebrating Your Love (Pre-Cana) Certificate
- Witness to Love (Mentors couple) Scavenger Hunt List
- Marriage License or Certificate of Civil Marriage
If you fulfill the first requirement, (proof of residency or your registration number required). The total stipend for the wedding is $600, a $200 Non-refundable will be required to book the date, or if you want to change the date, a new deposit of $100 (NO REFUNDABLE) will be required.
Please call the Parish Office to make an appointment (619) 295-2157